Chief Operations Officer
No of positions :
Job Location :
Key Job Responsibilities
- Liaison between Lions India and the Lions Clubs International, Lions Clubs International Foundation, ISIAAME Secretariat, Lions India Education Promotion Council, Government of India, Lions India Service Trust, UN, WHO, UNICEF, International Non Government Organizations and all associations/ companies as deemed necessary.
- Promote and develop CSR Partnership with financial institutes, PSU’s and corporates and assist the CSR development committee, if set up.
- Liaison to promote the activities of Lions India
- Liaison to manage the Digital media platforms.
- Handle all official correspondences of Lions India
Remuneration & Allowances
Rs. 60,000 – 80,000 /- month. Salary negotiable.
- Educational Requirement
- Masters/ Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Master’s Degree in any discipline
- Ex Servicemen/experienced candidate preferable
- Key Skills
- Excellent communication ( speaking and writing skills ) in English & Hindi.
- Management & Delegation skills
- Sound knowledge in computer and financial applications
Resume along with recent photograph to be sent to :